Liver Cleanse :
- The liver is the second largest organ in the body, weighing nearly two kgs in an adult. The size of the liver corresponds with size of human body.
- A liver cleanse may involve choosing or avoiding specific food, or going juice fast.
- Liver is the body's natural detoxifire, as it cleanse th body of toxins and produce bile to support healthy digestion.
- The liver is the body's natural detoxifier, as it cleanses the body of toxins and produces bile to support healthy digestion. A healthy liver can detoxify almost everything that a person encounters. The liver is on the right side of the body, just under the rib cage,
- When the liver is diseased, the body cannot filter out toxic substances as efficiently.While liver failure is a serious health problem, there is no evidence that dangerous toxins accumulate in otherwise healthy livers without specific exposure to large amounts of these chemicals.