Naturopathy Therophy :
Naturopathy Therophy -
- Naturopathy is a system of health care which promotes the body’s own self-healing mechanism. It uses natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Hydrotherapy, Physical Manipulations, Colonic Irrigation, Fasting, Exercise and others, following Naturopathic principles. These principles are kept in mind when a Naturopath takes a case, develops treatment plans and offers maintenance for long term term good health.
Defination Of Naturopathy -
- Naturopathy is an art and science of healthy living and a drugless system of healing based on well founded philosophy. It has its own concept of health and disease and also principle of treatment. Naturopathy is a very old science. We can find a number of references in our Vedas and other ancient texts. The morbid matter theory, concept of vital force and other concepts upon which Naturopathy is based are already available in old texts.
Features Of Naturopathy -
- All diseases, their causes and treatment are one. Except for traumatic and environmental conditions, the cause of all diseases is one i.e. accumulation of morbid matter in the body. The treatment of all diseases is elimination of morbid matter from the body.
- Acute diseases are self-healing efforts of the body. Hence, they are our friends, not the enemy. Chronic diseases are outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. The human body itself has the healing power to prevent itself from disease and regain health if unhealthy.
- Naturopathy Cures Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time by Naturopathy.
- According to Naturopathy, “Food is only the Medicine”, no external medications are used.